Home Inspection: We deliver peace of mind.
Home inspection in Contra Costa County.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t as it seems. You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You are about to purchase a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
5163 Lone Tree Way,Antioch California 94531United States
Antioch on the Orontes (; Ancient Greek: Ἀντιόχεια ἡ ἐπὶ Ὀρόντου, Antiókheia hē epì Oróntou; also Syrian Antioch) was a Hellenistic city side of the Orontes River. Its ruins lie near the current city of Antakya, Turkey, to which the ancient city lends its name. Antioch was founded near the end of the fourth century BC by Seleucus I Nicator, one of Alexander the Great's generals. The city's geographical, military, and economic location benefited its occupants, particularly such features as the spice trade, the Silk Road, and the Royal Road. It eventually rivaled Alexandria as the chief city of the Near East.
Neighborhoods in Antioch, California
Alkali Flat, All Clear Window Cleaning, Apple Hill Estates, Ben Ali, Brentwood Hills, Brentwood Villages, Brookdale Court, Brooktree, Business Park, California Grove, Canterbury Village, Carmel Estates, Century Communities - Cielo at Sand Creek, Chichibu Park, Clayton Valley Highlands
Things to do in Antioch, California
Our Newest Profiles